Saturday, December 5, 2009

December Baby!

My my.. its already 6th December! Two more days to go and then you'll be turning 22,baby!!
I really can't wait to meet you to celebrate your big day! * thinking what should I buy for your pressie* hehehe

Ooh.. I remember when you said you wanna that Xbox 360.. I want to buy
it.. but due to financial crisis * which is not that damn teruk laa* LOL I have to postponed on buying it =( I know it's a promise.. but once I got the money.. I'll straight go buy it for you ;) *wiink wiink*

So baby.. lets not to
feeling a bit blue for the sake of the Xbox =p and move on to the most enjoyable moments that we gonna had on this coming Saturday!
And Ooh, Christmas is coming! =D wheeeeeeee can't wait to get presents!

ho ho ho! Merry Christmas!!


No comments:

Post a Comment